Second Presbyterian Church wants to help you glorify and enjoy God.
You will hear good news preached at Second Presbyterian.
Because whoever trusts Jesus has forgiveness and eternal life.
We want you to know the good news of Jesus Christ, who secured reconciliation for sinners by his perfect life, death, and resurrection.To learn more:
You will meet people who care at Second Presbyterian.
Because whoever loves Jesus enjoys the communion of Saints.
We want you to experience the rest, comfort, and care of God’s gracious covenant community.To find where you belong:
You will see reverent worship at Second Presbyterian.
Because whoever knows God, worships Him in Spirit and truth.
We want you to celebrate God’s sovereign grace with reverence and awe. Worship services are at 8:30 AM, 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM and last about 90 minutes.You can expect to:
- Sing the best Christian psalms and hymns from the last 2000 years.
- Pray with thanksgiving for God’s mercy and the forgiveness of sin.
- Hear relevant expository preaching from the inerrant, infallible, and sufficient word of God.
God delights to reveal himself through these ordinary means of grace and he has promised to bless his people when they gather for worship in his name. So please join us this Sunday.
Second Presbyterian Church is reaching out, folding in, and growing up for the glory of God.
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:18–20
- Impact Greenville and the surrounding area for the Gospel.
- Uphold our historic stance towards reverent worship and reformed theology.
- Equip the saints and build the body of Christ.
- Serve Christ in South Carolina, the Presbyterian Church in America, and the world. reaching out, folding in, and growing up for the glory of God.
Sundays @ Second
|8:30 AM||Morning Worship|
|9:50 AM||Children’s Chapel|
|10:00 AM||Sunday School|
|11:00 AM||Morning Worship|
|5:30 PM||Season of Prayer (in the Chapel)|
|6:00 PM||Evening Service|
Wednesdays @ Second
|5:30-6:55 PM||Dinner served in the Gym|
|6:30 PM||Nursery opens|
|6:15-7:00 PM||Hope Choir (Ages 4 and 5)|
Covenant Choir (Grades 1-6)
Youth Ensemble (Grades 7-12)
|6:55 PM||Prayer Meeting for Adults (in the Sanctuary)|
CAT Kids & Covenant Kids
Jr. & Sr. High Bible Studies
|7:25 PM||Bible Study for Adults (in the Sanctuary)|
|7:30 PM||Chancel Choir Rehearsal|