Become A Paper Hearts Volunteer!
Paper Hearts: a koinonia kids ministry, has a mission to help foster relationships between our younger and older generations through something quite simple, yet powerful…SNAIL MAIL!
Akin to the Pen Pal days and “Adopt-A-Grandparent” programs, Paper Hearts will specially pair our young volunteers with one of our widowed and/or homebound members for the year.
These pairs will become Paper Hearts “Pals”! We hope and pray, as a result, that our young people and their families will learn to love, pray for, and serve the older generation of our Church.
Paper Hearts Volunteers…
- Can be any age from infant to teen (parent involvement varies by age) -OR– a family
- Communicate with their Pals at least once a month (Notes, artwork, anything mailable)
- Remember their Pals in prayer!
- Commit to volunteering for the year (sign-ups are yearly)
- Receive guidance & support from our Paper Hearts Team throughout the year
Are you ready to gain the blessing of a Pal this New Year?
We’d LOVE to have you volunteer with Paper Hearts. Join us by clicking “Sign-Up Now!”
Not a kid but want to help? Join the Paper Hearts Team as an encourager/supporter for the kids and families participating. Contact Nicole Welch, Paper Hearts Ministry Coordinator.
The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and good news refreshes the bones.” – Proverbs 15:30