Currently Operating Under Bad Weather Plan B (see below)
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Wednesday night activities.
After reflecting on the last 2 Wednesday nights we have made some modifications. Thanks to our deacons, the meal itself remains free. However, we now have a good weather plan and a bad weather plan (see below).
Either way, we need you to RSVP
Let Us Know You Are Coming
Members and visitors are encouraged to RSVP by Monday at 9 AM
Good Weather Plan A (Sunny Days)
We will eat picnic-style outside on the church green and then go inside for activities.
Meal Begins at 5:45 PM
- Pick up your prepared boxed supper under the Portico.
- Make your way across to the church green.
- Bring your own chairs and/or blankets and enjoy fellowship and meal together.
- If you are unable to eat picnic-style, there will be seating available in the gym.
- Keep it Green. Please pack out what you pack in. Trash receptacles will be available.
Activities Begin at 6:45 PM
- Adults will be in the gym for Bible Study and Prayer
- Senior High will be in the Scout Hut (taught by Rev Jeff Windt).
- Completed 5-8th grade will be in the Chapel (taught by Jeff Early).
- Completed Kindergarten – 4th grade (Catkids age) will be in the Fellowship Hall to watch a movie from our own Holbrook Library. We will need parental involvement to make this available to our families with young children. After a short movie, we will end the night on the church green outside.
Bad Weather Plan B (Rainy Days)
- 5:45 PM – Pick up your prepared boxed supper in the gym. Seating will be available in the gym and fellowship hall.
- 6:45 PM – Various age groups will go to the activities and locations as described above.
- If you have an underlying health condition please don’t come.
- Feel free to wear a mask
- The church is encouraging people to socially distance while on campus.
Please remember that the nursery remains closed