Last Updated June 16th, 2021
- Those attending in-person are encouraged to use their best judgment regarding wearing masks.
- All morning worship services will be broadcast to the Chapel and Gym.
- Attendees sitting in the Chapel are required to wear a mask.
- The Gym is available as a cry room and overflow seating.
- Parents are encouraged to use good judgment in bringing young children.
- The Nursery is available at all worship services.
Entering and Exiting
- You may enter the building through any of the regular doors (portico, gym, chapel/handicap).
- You may exit the building through any of the entrances as well as the sanctuary vestibule doors will also be open after the services.
Socially Distanced 8:30 AM Service
- Every other pew is closed. Please respect the distancing between fellow attendees.
- You may be asked to move seats to ensure proper social distancing.
- Ushers are available to assist you in finding a seat.
- Additional seating will be available in the Chapel and Gym if needed.