The Session has authorized the resumption of in-person Sunday morning and evening worship services, as well as Wednesday prayer meeting and Bible study.
- Individuals in at-risk health groups are encouraged to continue watching the livestream and not attend in person.
- Those attending in-person are encouraged to use their best judgment regarding wearing masks.
- All morning worship services will be broadcast to the Chapel and Gym.
- The Chapel is reserved for attendees wearing masks and wishing to sit in an all masked area.
- The Gym is available as a cry room.
- Parents are encouraged to use good judgment in bringing young children. The nursery remains closed at this time
Entering and Exiting
- Please arrive early to allow time for seating
- Enter via Creation Plaza (portico entrance).
- Exit via the sanctuary vestibule doors.
- If necessary, use the wheelchair ramp entrance/exit.
While in the Sanctuary
- Select an available seat (red) while maintaining social distancing.
- You may be asked to move seats to ensure proper social distancing.
- Ushers are available to assist you in finding a seat.
- Additional seating will be available in the Chapel and Gym (if needed).
- Tithes and offerings may be placed at the collection points (stars) placed at the entrance and exits.
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Adult Sunday School. All Adult Sunday School is at 10 AM
Children’s Sunday School classes remain suspended. Jr. High students are meeting in S-309 and Sr. High students are meeting in the Scout Hut.
- Hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the Sanctuary.
- Bulletins with Scripture and Hymns will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the building (bathrooms, hall, and entrances).
- Deacons and Ushers will clean between services.
The Lord’s Supper
- The Lord’s Supper is observed monthly, alternating mornings and evenings.
- Serving trays and elements will be prepared in a hygienic way.
- Elements will be packaged in sealed containers.
- Elders will be wearing masks and gloves.
- As the elder comes to your row, indicate how many pieces of the element your household needs and the elder will hand them to you (no passing of the trays).
- Contact the church office or your elder if you have any questions.
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Wednesday night activities.
Meal Begins at 5:45 PM
- 5:45 PM – Pick up your prepared boxed supper in the gym. Seating will be available in the gym and fellowship hall.
- 6:45 PM – Various age groups will go to the activities and locations as described above.
Activities Begin at 6:45 PM
- Adults will be in the gym for Bible Study and Prayer
- Senior High will be in the Scout Hut (taught by Mr. Jeffrey Early).
- Completed 5-8th grade will be in the S-309 (taught by Mr. Ezekiel Dean).
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Men’s Ministry beginning June 5th.
- The Friday Bible Luncheon will be in the fellowship hall at 12 PM. Preboxed meals will be available for $6.
- The Monday Morning Bible Study will meet in the fellowship hall at 6:30 AM.