The Session has authorized the resumption of in-person Sunday morning and evening worship services, as well as Wednesday prayer meeting and Bible study.
The 8:30am service will have every other pew closed to facilitate a socially distance seating configuration. The 11:00am and 6:00pm services will have all the pews open for seating.
- Individuals in at-risk health groups are encouraged to continue watching the livestream and not attend in person.
- Those attending in-person are encouraged to use their best judgment regarding wearing masks.
- All morning worship services will be broadcast to the Chapel and Gym.
- Attendees sitting in the Chapel are required to wear a mask.
- The Gym is available as a cry room and overflow seating.
- Parents are encouraged to use good judgment in bringing young children.
- The Nursery is open for the 11:00am service only.
Entering and Exiting
- You may enter the building through any of the regular doors (portico, gym, chapel/handicap).
- You may exit the building through any of the entrances as well as the sanctuary vestibule doors will also be open after the services.
While in the Sanctuary
- Take note that the 8:30am service will have every other pew closed. Please respect the distancing between fellow attendees.
- You may be asked to move seats to ensure proper social distancing during the 8:30am service.
- Ushers are available to assist you in finding a seat.
- Additional seating will be available in the Chapel and Gym if needed.
- Tithes and offerings may be placed in the offering plates placed at the entrance and exits.
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of a joint Adult Sunday School and all children Sunday Schools. Sunday School is at 10:00am.
- Hymnals and Bibles are in the pews for use, but bulletins with Scripture and Hymns are also available.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the building (bathrooms, hall, and entrances).
The Lord’s Supper
- The Lord’s Supper is observed monthly, alternating mornings and evenings.
- Serving trays and elements will be prepared in a hygienic way.
- Elements will be packaged in sealed containers.
- Elders serving all-masked areas will wear masks.
- As the elder comes to your row, indicate how many pieces of the element your household needs and the elder will hand them to you (no passing of the trays).
- Contact the church office or your elder if you have any questions.
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Wednesday night activities.
Meal Begins at 5:45 PM
- 5:45 PM – Pick up your prepared boxed supper in the gym. Seating will be available in the gym and fellowship hall.
- 6:45 PM – Various age groups will go to the activities and locations as described below.
Activities Begin at 6:45 PM
- Adults will be in the gym for Bible Study and Prayer
- Senior High will be in the Scout Hut (taught by Mr. Jeffrey Early).
- Completed 5-8th grade will be in the S-309 (taught by Mr. Ezekiel Dean).
- Children and Youth choirs will meet at 6:15pm.
- CAT Kids meets at 7:00pm for ages 3-11.
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Men’s Ministry beginning June 5th.
- The Friday Bible Luncheon will be in the fellowship hall at 12 PM. Preboxed meals will be available for $6.
- The Monday Morning Bible Study will meet in the fellowship hall at 6:30 AM.