Watch the latest Church Life Update with Dr. Richard D. Phillips
Friday, November 6, 2020.
- Beginning November 8th, the 11:00am and 6:00pm services will no longer have socially distant seating.
- The 8:30am service will continue to have socially distant seating.
- Continue to use your best judgement on the wearing of masks.
- Hymnals and Bibles will be placed back in the pews (the bulletins will continue to have the hymns and Scripture included).
- The Chapel will continue to be a required mask room.
- The Gym will continue to serve as a cry room and overflow room.
- Contact the church office or your elder if you have any questions.