The Session has authorized the resumption of in-person Sunday morning and evening worship services, as well as Wednesday prayer meeting and Bible study.
- Individuals in at-risk health groups (including the elderly and sick) are encouraged to continue watching the livestream and not attend in person.
- Parents are encouraged to use good judgment in bringing young children.
- The nursery will remain closed at this time.
- Sunday School Communities will continue to meet via ZOOM only.
- Feel free to wear a mask.
Entering and Exiting
- Please arrive early to allow time for seating
- Enter via Creation Plaza (portico entrance).
- Exit via the sanctuary vestibule doors.
- If necessary, use the wheelchair ramp entrance/exit.
While in the Sanctuary
- Select an available seat (red) while maintaining social distancing.
- You may be asked to move seats to ensure proper social distancing.
- Ushers are available to assist you in finding a seat.
- Additional seating will be available in the Chapel and Gym (if needed).
- Tithes and offerings may be placed at the collection points (stars) placed at the entrance and exits.
Sunday School (Summer of 2020)
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Adult Sunday School. All Adult Summer Sunday School will begin on June 7, 2020 at 10 AM in the Gymnasium and will continue through Labor Day weekend.
There is currently no children’s Sunday School or Nursery scheduled through the summer but there will be a 7th and 8th grade Sunday School class (meeting in a socially distanced manner in the Chapel)
- Hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the Sanctuary.
- Bulletins with Scripture and Hymns will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the building (bathrooms, hall, and entrances).
- Deacons and Ushers will clean between services.
- Communion remains suspended for the time being.
Currently Operating Under Bad Weather Plan B (see below)
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Wednesday night activities.
After reflecting on the last 2 Wednesday nights we have made some modifications. Thanks to our deacons, the meal itself remains free. However, we now have a good weather plan and a bad weather plan (see below).
Either way, we need you to RSVP
Let Us Know You Are Coming
Members and visitors are encouraged to RSVP by Monday at 9 AM
Good Weather Plan A (Sunny Days)
We will eat picnic-style outside on the church green and then go inside for activities.
Meal Begins at 5:45 PM
- Pick up your prepared boxed supper under the Portico.
- Make your way across to the church green.
- Bring your own chairs and/or blankets and enjoy fellowship and meal together.
- If you are unable to eat picnic-style, there will be seating available in the gym.
- Keep it Green. Please pack out what you pack in. Trash receptacles will be available.
Activities Begin at 6:45 PM
- Adults will be in the gym for Bible Study and Prayer
- Senior High will be in the Scout Hut (taught by Rev Jeff Windt).
- Completed 5-8th grade will be in the Chapel (taught by Jeff Early).
- Completed Kindergarten – 4th grade (Catkids age) will be in the Fellowship Hall to watch a movie from our own Holbrook Library. We will need parental involvement to make this available to our families with young children. After a short movie, we will end the night on the church green outside.
Bad Weather Plan B (Rainy Days)
- 5:45 PM – Pick up your prepared boxed supper in the gym. Seating will be available in the gym and fellowship hall.
- 6:45 PM – Various age groups will go to the activities and locations as described above.
- If you have an underlying health condition please don’t come.
- Feel free to wear a mask
- The church is encouraging people to socially distance while on campus.
Please remember that the nursery remains closed
The Christian Education (CE) Committee, under the oversight of the Session, has authorized the resumption of Men’s Ministry beginning June 5th.
- The Friday Bible Luncheon will be in the fellowship hall at 12 PM. Preboxed meals will be available for $6.
- The Monday Morning Bible Study will meet in the fellowship hall at 6:30 AM.